Cancellation & Suspension POLICY
To place your membership on hold you must:
- Provide a minimum 1 WEEK NOTICE, which must be in writing via online application, accessible on our website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a specified date to be placed on hold and a specific reactivation date
- Reason of request of hold period (there may be a solution to your circumstance)
NB: Maximum HOLD period is up to 2 months in a calendar year
If you have purchased a 6, or 12 month membership we do not offer refunds to these terms.
If you agreed to a direct debit term you must:
- Provide a minimum of 2 WEEKS notice for cancellation which must be in writing via online application, accessible on our website or by contacting email@example.com
- Provide a reason for cancellation request (there may be a solution to you circumstance)
NB: Your minimum term for Direct Debit option is 26 weeks
- You may cancel this agreement without penalty or future obligation within the cooling off period of 21 (twenty one) days from the date this agreement was signed by you.
- Cancellation after the cooling off period requires 14 days notice in writing via email and will be obligated to pay a $300.00 (three hundred dollars) cancellation fee.
- I acknowledge that unless I provide a written notice of termination of my membership prior to the end of the minimum period of my periodic billing contract, my membership fees will continue to be deducted until one month after I provide written notice (in the form of a Revolution X Cancellation form) after the agreed term. I am required to give one 14 (fourteen days) notice of cancellation by completing the appropriate cancellation form thereafter.
- The billing company is not permitted to terminate this agreement.
- Revolution X Performance Centre reserves the right to terminate your agreement and payments without notice. If a member listed on this agreement becomes disabled for at least 2 (two) months during the term and that disability is confirmed in writing by a physician, you have the right to suspend or terminate this agreement and will incur an early termination fee of $99.00 except in case where the course is UFN with respect to that member.
COOLING OFF PERIOD: (Only applicable for Direct Debit memberships): You may cancel your agreement without penalty or future obligation within the cooling off period of 21 (twenty one) days from the date your membership agreement was signed by you.
DISHONOUR FEE: STRIPE (the debiting company) do not charge a dishonour fee in the event that your payment dishonours (including insufficient funds, incorrect banking details and card expiration.) However Revolution X Performance Centre will not be held responsible for dishonour fees charged by your nominated financial institution. It is your responsibility to ensure correct details are given and funds are available. In the event where you need to change your debiting details or date of debit please advise our team with a minimum of 24 hours notice.